Date(s) Stayed: 9/25/15 – 9/29/15
Length of Stay: 5 days
Site #: 41 (Pull Through)
Cost per night (with taxes): $31.85/night
Discount Used: 10% Good Sam
Connections: 50 amp FHU’s
Oasis RV Resort was recommended to us by another RV’er but we didn’t realize the extent of their recommendation. Its been rated as one of five top RV Destinations in Texas. We made a reservation a month prior. This RV ‘Resort’ is beautiful! Oasis RV Resort is located west of Amarillo and is easily accessible from I-40 (exit 60) and only 2 miles from Cadillac Ranch on the Service Road. Campground signs signify a mile from the exit; as well, a huge billboard showing their location (lit up at night!). Love’s Truck/Travel is right at the exit for easy fueling before you park or on your way out.
This very manicured RV Resort has 188 concrete/asphalt level, ample spaced sites; 147 are long Big Rig friendly pull-throughs. Large chipstone islands between each site instead of grass; however beautifully manicured gardens and grass in common areas. Check-in procedure was fast and friendly. We arrived at 3:00pm with no waiting.
During your stay with us you will enjoy:
- 188 full service RV sites featuring 147 pull-thrus all on paved roads to guarantee level pads
- Private picnic patio, 20/30/50 amp electricity and cable TV at every pedestal
- On site Storm Shelters
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi
- Free Cable TV, over 20 Channels
- Heated outdoor pool. (seasonal)
- 2 heated spas, one adult only (seasonal)
- Exercise Room
- On site full service propane
- Ice available
- Pet friendly resort with newly constructed dog run
- Sparkling clean private showers and bathrooms
- Playground, BBQ Grills, Horseshoe pits, games and activities
- Delicious Pizzas and Wings made to order at our Pizza Cafe every evening
- Charming gift shop
- Adjacent to a full service LOVES Travel Stop
- Horse & Medical facilities nearby
- Just steps away from the world famous Cadillac Ranch
- Close to food & fine restaurants and Amarillo’s Westgate Mall
- Free Limo Service to The Big Texan Ranch Steakhouse
- Clubhouse available for special events
We LOVED this RV Resort!! It, so far, has been our favorite in 2015! So much to do nearby! We spent a couple evenings enjoying their adult heated spa.
This RV Resort earned our 4.75 stars (out of 5). The only thing missing is an adult beverage area (clubhouse) open at least weekend evenings. Also, the pool could have been open a couple more weeks as it is still quite warm outside. Campfires are not allowed; even propane firepits.
LOVE the fact that they honor Active Duty Military with their first night stay for FREE!
We put this HIGH on our list of returns! Love this Resort!